People always ask me where they should eat when they go to New Orleans. There are so many wonderful restaurants I can not name them all but here are some of my favorites and one local favorite I have yet to visit. Enjoy!
- Pascals Manale- originator of bbq shrimp! Great for a quiet dinner.....location: uptown and you can take to St. Charles streetcar there but at night uber. http://places.singleplatform.
- Port of Call- great drinks and burgers or steaks......location: edge of French Quarter and the Marigny uber at night http://portofcallnola.com
- Remoulade- amazing crawfish handpies.....location: on bourbon I think across from your hotel http://www.remoulade.com
- Parkway bakery and tavern- amazing po-boys..... location: mid- city area uber http://parkwaypoorboys.com
- Ruby Slipper Cafe- I have never gone but always recommended by everyone......location: convention center area walkable https://www.
- Grand Isle Restaurant and Oyster Bar- OMG everything is so good and sooo fresh!.....location: convention center area walkable......location: convention center area walkable https://grandisle.squarespace.com/
- Cafe Du Monde- Iconic NOLA 24 hour beignet and coffee spot......location: Jackson Square walkable