Pull down your goggles and step into SCA’s brand new Extra 330LC; or turn back the clock and become a WWII airman in SCA’s authentic T-6 Texan Warbird, or fly like the Red Baron in the Waco Classic YMF-5C open cockpit biplane.
SCA delivers something for everyone with five types of experiences, whether for a first-time flight fanatic or advanced aviator:
- Aerobatic Flights – Star in your very own air show! Become wingman to one of SCA’s 10 professional fighter pilots and learn the art of basic flight maneuvering. You fly the plane under the supervision of SCA’s pilots to execute loops, rolls, hammerheads and spins.
- Aerial Dogfighting – Reenact your favorite “Top Gun” moment as you chase your opponent through the Nevada skies like a real fighter pilot. Feel the thrill of “the kill” as you aim and shoot your adversary using SCA’s special effects. If your aim is good, you’ll get instantaneous feedback as smoke flows from your opponent’s plane. Fight’s on!
- Multi-Day Adventures – Can’t choose just one? Indulge your need for speed and break up your SCA experience over a few days time span. Or, build your skills by reattempting the same package the next day!
- Sightseeing Packages – In an open-cockpit biplane fit for two (plus a pilot), enjoy aerial views of the Mojave Desert while flying over Las Vegas landmarks such as the Hoover Dam, Red Rock State Park, and the world-famous Las Vegas Strip (night flight options also available).
- Spectator Packages – Invite your friends to watch the action in SCA’s non-aerobatic aircraft, where they can take in your incredible experience from an unrivaled vantage point only a short distance away.
Flying in SCA’s spectacular airplanes is undoubtedly the highlight of any trip, but we didn't stop there. Groups also can reserve the Sky Combat Ace Hangar for events pre- or post-flight to enjoy our state-of-the-art sound system, flat-screen TVs, foosball, darts, pool table, a Golden Tee and our Redbird Full Motion Simulator.
All packages include photos before take-off and video captured by one of four airplane-mounted cameras; specific packages can be found at www.skycombatace.com.